COVID 19 – ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FACE TO FACE SESSIONS
I’m really pleased to be able to offer face to face sessions from 1st Sept. (Subject to further Government Lockdowns)
I have put in place the following guidelines from the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) for everyone’s safety. Where possible online sessions are still the preferred method of therapy to lower risk and threat of Covid-19.
At all times, I will observe strict hygiene practices for my clients, myself and others to prevent us or others becoming infected. The Government have allowed the ‘1m plus rule’, which means that people can be apart by 1m distance provided I use a visor. However, please note that keeping at least 2 metres distance from others is still preferred and lowers risk. The use of face coverings is advised in small spaces where maintaining social distance is difficult.
I am fully insured and have carried out a full risk assessment of my working environment. Social distancing measures and hygiene/infection control measures are in place. I will have received clients consent before each session. You the client are asked to understand, adhere and consent to the following:
FOR THE CLIENT
- You acknowledge that in spending more than 15 minutes with me in a face-to-face session that this would be deemed as a ‘contact’ in respect of the UK Government’s Test & Trace system and agree to be contacted as such.
- Any client using public transport or getting a lift with someone outside of your household to get to their appointment are acknowledging that they are increasing their potential risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- If you are in the moderate risk group you are consenting to face to face therapy with the knowledge you are at increased risk compared to online sessions
- You must declare if you are a client in the vulnerable/high risk /shielding group or live in a household with an individual that’s high risk etc. If this is the case then I’m sorry but no face-to-face interaction can take place and all sessions must be held remotely for your safety.
24 HOURS BEFORE THE SESSION/SYMPTOM DECLARATION
Clients being seen face to face are required to make the following declaration 24 hours before each session takes place. This must be made in writing online by email or via text. (Verbal declaration is not sufficient):
- That they have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 7 days.
- That no one in their household has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- That they have not been asked to self-isolate as part of the UK Government Test and Trace program within the last 14 days.
- Clients are required to notify me 24 hours before their session to confirm they or anyone they live with has symptoms.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Clients will be asked to confirm they have no COVID-19 symptoms and reminded that this is needed prior to the next session. If you develop any symptoms on the day of your session it will be rescheduled for at least 2 weeks’ time. Clients must self-isolate at home and then should request a COVID-19 test.
- Please bring your own water with you if you feel it is necessary.
THERAPIST MEASURES IN PLACE
- I will be leaving significant gaps between scheduled appointments. This will allow me ample time to clean and disinfect workspaces and touchpoints in between clients.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early please wait in your car until I call or text you when it is safe for you to leave your car and enter the building.
- If you are being dropped off /picked up please ensure those individuals remain in their own vehicle or outside the premises in the open air, whilst observing social distancing.
- At this time I am unable to offer accompanied appointments due to social distancing restrictions.
- Sanitiser use – you will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival to the building and on leaving your session.
- Couch roll – this will be used on the chair and couch and will be replaced after each session.
- Windows will be closed during the session for your privacy (or opened on your request). The therapy room will be ventilated in between sessions.
- Payment ideally will be made by Bank transfer although card payments can be made on the day. Cash to be used as a last option and correct money to be given as no change can be given.
- Should I develop any COVID-19 symptoms I will inform you immediately and reschedule appointments for at least 2 weeks time or an online session can offered if practical.
- As part of this precaution if a COVID-19 test is taken and comes back positive you will be notified. If the result is negative, face to face sessions may be able to commence before the 2 weeks.
Clients are required to give consent in writing that their contact data may be passed on to public health authorities if they should test positive for COVID-19. Contact details may be shared with the NHS in the interests of everybody’s safety and in the interests of wider public health. Law in the UK permits this kind of data sharing with public health organisations in such emergencies.
I ………………………………………………………………………………………………….(your full name) agree to these terms in
full on todays date ……………………………………………………………………………….
Signed…………………………………………………………………………………………(either written and scanned or typed in )
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 07516 962361.
If you or someone in your household has symptoms, you should have a test for COVID- 19 https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-COVID-19/testing-for-coronavirus/ask-for-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/